World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! I'll be heading over to hopefully do a few hours early Friday morning in Dinas Dinlle. Never fished this venue before, so really looking forward it! Only thing is, Iv'e noticed the car parking signs say no parking between the hours of 10pm and 7am. I was hoping to get there for about 4am... Are these parking hours enforced heavily? or should I find somewhere else to park up other than on the front?

Thanks in Advance! Also, Any advice on bait etc for this time of year would be a great help, cheers!

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
I've parked there at all hours in the past and never had a problem. I think it's more to deter overnight sleeping.
I hasten to add though, it's been a while since I went.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi James,there's a sign saying that you can't sleep there overnight but you can park there anytime.as for bait,don't go without fresh Lugworm.I've caught on razors but the dogs doo daahs are fresh Lugworm.
Try to fish evening/night tides,but if you can't,fish the airport end and try for two hours before high till two hours down.hope this helps mate and tight lines.
Don't cast too far, 40 yards.if you cast further you'll have dog after dog. Mark

·
Registered
324 Posts
No problem with the parking but not sure if the tides are big enough this weekend maybe other people have other views good luck a great venue.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
This weekend continued easterlies...sunny...small tides ...flat sea = complete waste of time imho.
Wirral lads (17 of them) had a match there last Sunday....22cm plaice was the only fish caught...calm n sunny = a waste of time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts