World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>hi, does anyone know how dinas dinlle is doing for bass at the moment because im fishing there next week. also, anyone who&#39;s ever had success there, how far out should i be casting- i&#39;ve read you can get them real close in but ive never fished here before, so i&#39;m not too sure. - thanks</font>

B

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>HOW DID YOU GET ON IN DINAS DINLLE NOT MUCH BASS THERE BUT THEY ARE AT BLACK ROCKS JUST 20 MINS DOWN THE ROAD. E MAIL ME NEXT TIME YOU NEED SOME LOCAL ADDVICE. PS DONT FORGET THE THREE HERRINGS PWLLHELI OPEN ON JUNE THE 20th
call barry on 07786838360 for more info
£400 1ST £200 2nd £100 3RD AND LOTS OF FUN</font>

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>hi barry, didn&#39;t get any bass from dinas, nor did anyone else on the same night by the look of it. Not sure where black rocks is - could you e.mail me on [email protected] because your advice would be helpful. thanks.</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hi all, first posting here and hopefully many more to come.
a group of us are fishing that area in question on tuesday 08/06. with news of tope and bream coming out,we will be out in 2 fishing boats hoping to catch.will report back what we do.fingers cross the weather is fine for sailing.</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts