World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BLIMMEY HAS TAKEN ,HALF THE MORNING WASHING HER DOWN,after yesterday,god its hard gettin the sand out,i jacked her up on to a inflatable fender at the front ,put the bung in and hosed her down,,,,not a power hose may i add, when dry back it will go,,,,shame i never caught,,,but hopfully my day will come ,it made a differance from beach fishing,,,and wow was it relaxing,,very good for easing me stress bobbing on the estury TIGHT LINES ALL

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Well then thanks for sharing that with us and So much for Mrs TBF.
Now what about the boat, how did you clean that?

·
Registered
7,017 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like it ,,,,,NAUTICAL BUT NICE

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
ROTFLMAO
Roll On The Floor Laughing My Arse Off
Thanks RInger.
I only got 3 words correct!
I wonder if TBF has shown this thread to Mrs TBF yet.
When she find out that he's told the world how he washes her down she'll cut his anchor rope for sure and probably with a blunt knife.
I wonder if his neighbours know and will they be selling tickets for the next event.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im wondering why the mrs has taken up archery ,,,and has brought a pair of high powered binoculars,,,,,,and these insurance letters keep dropping on the carpet

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dam good idea,,,RON,,,im going to ask him,,,cheers mate

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Im wondering why the mrs has taken up archery ,,,and has brought a pair of high powered binoculars,,,,,,and these insurance letters keep dropping on the carpet
Be worried- Very worried!:giveup:

G

·
Thorny mate,why not ask Malcolm (Monktonlad) if you could launch alongside him? He seems to have an idea of where there are a few fish inshore? Would be good for the 2 of you to keep an eye on each other too.

Ron
Ron he is welcome to launch alongside me so long as he paints his dinghy bright orange so that the arrows get the right target out there :)

Seriously though we can both go out from Minnis slipway and head up half a mile or so towards Reculver. Corrie can now drop and retrieve the anchor on her own so she can give lessons.

So far I have been lucky in guessing where the fish are (they were all in the sea).

I haven't got gps (yet) so was just looking at the chart and trying to guess where fish holding features are coupled with where I fish from the shore.

Not going to be this weekend though as I have a roof to finish off before slating it on Monday.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Many Thanks Malcolm Ill Take You Up On That Mate ,,,ill Give You A Shout When Im Next Free And If You Are ,will Go For It,,,,now Off To Buy Some Paint,,,,,,,tight Lines

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.