World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>We fished out of my boat &#39;The gambler&#39; with &#39;Crusing time&#39; &nbsp;in search for bream sport.With mark x in mind for fresh mackerls we headed toward the reef.Rubby dubby bag lower over the side the weather was kind with full sunshine and little wind.But with the full blown winds of yesterdays the sea was in colour.Fishing was slow,with doggies and huss keeping us busy, until &#39;chazz&#39; of &#39;crusing time&#39; hooked into a tope of 15lbs, this signal us to swop over from bream rigs to tope traces.By this time the winds had came as forcast, dead on time which made fishing harder, with sport now to bear min, we headed closer to home in case the weather turns the caernafon bars into a battle fields, so off we bump and bump toward the big hole for stakes and more doggies and a few macks throw in, this give me the chance to try out the fly rod loaded with live eels for bass, but only mackerl took my offering on the fly rod, but the fight from them wasn&#39;t wasted from a true muscle of the sea.Master &#39;don&#39; had brought an new boat rod for the tope and stake and soon he was landing his first thronback, a fish of 10lbs, the smile on his face could buy me dinner for the evening to follow. But being an old dog he treated himself and brag about his fish in the chippy.
</font>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts