World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody please give me directions to the foreshore.

1. Where to Park
2. How to access the foreshore
3. Where to fish when on foreshore
4. What tides
5. Safety

Many Thanks

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
DRIVE 2 WardS the security gates. turn left immediately b4 them, turn 1st left again. round a couple bends, come to the end of road. park there in front of the offices. a window company in front of u, offices to the right. walk behind office building on the right, all away around the back of them and walk to the right, till u come to the end of the building, it is mase of galvanised sheeting. made sorry. .... at end of building walk left up on2 the bank. u come to the beach then and can c the water. walk to the right u c a monkey pole. it is an upright orange pole. fish anywhere from there. thow the further u walk the better.if u walk over a mile u come to the sea wall. u must stay on beach till u come to a sewer then go up over top of sewer and keep walkin on road.u pik any spot u fancy. beach slippery in places, b careful, dont fish a 9 metre tide its crap..middle 10s and up r good. bait rag lug squid, even mak for whiting. hope this helpsm8

·
Registered
188 Posts
Poacher if you could start your directions before the security gates i would appreciate it ,say like the M4 would be a help

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Ok M8 Tell Me Exactly Where U R Comin From And I Will Do My Best.. Or Do U No Newport Road Cardiff, If Not I Start From Whre U R Comin From..

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Poacher
I did something like that in 1960 when I was a slip of a lad, & had the legs & lungs to laugh at what the Brecon Beacons could throw at me!
Is there nowhere on this fabled foreshore, that Jury & I can fish out of both front windows of a Land Rover Discovery?
Otherwise its back to the Knab or Amroth, & you can do selection on your own, away you go "Pilgrim" !!!!!!!!!!!
blueskip

·
Registered
370 Posts
miker001 said:
Could somebody please give me directions to the foreshore.

1. Where to Park
2. How to access the foreshore
3. Where to fish when on foreshore
4. What tides
5. Safety

Many Thanks

hello, is the foreshore the venue where you can fish off grass?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
NO BLUESKIP u cant fish out of a landrover, i wish.... and to the other gents, if u no newport rd. thats good. go off newport rd over rover way bridge. it is opposite kwik save. or ask some 1 for rover way in the kwik save car park. it is simple from there. anyway if u come out of kwik save and go straight through lites not left or right. straight through and come 2 roundabout, bear left 2 another round about, go right around roundabout and your 3rd on left is rover way. go straight 4 a couple miles through 2 mini roundabouts and u come to a big roundabout where u turn right or straight on,, well go straight on to the security hut, and turn left b4 there, and use directions i gave u the other day..my fingers hurtin now. or i am sure if u arrange it 1 day i will meet u on newport rd and take u there myself.. hows that then m8s.. good luk..

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
I followed those direction & ended up in Baghdad!
blueskip

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
ok m8 but wait for the fish 2 come in 1st.. its dead down there.. otherwise we may end up in baghdad, and we may bump inn2 u no who....up above..dont think i could put up with his shinnanikins..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts