World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for a spot of plugging yesterday to find myself confronted by numerous carrier bags, old newspapers and bits of fishing line when I arrived. Doesn't look very good does it? What part of disposing of your rubbish responsibly don't these troglodytes understand?:uhuh:

·
Registered
602 Posts
We have the same problem Ted
see Help with the Shoreham West Arm bin on south coast
We have set up a club with the sole intention of educating folks into being cleaner and respecting the enviroment and it seems to have worked , Dont know your location but if its anything like others around the country it will soon be closed to angling if people abuse the facilities
Get together with as many local anglers as possible, if they are of the same mind as you and want to fish in a cleaner enviroment then contact the owners of the location and offer help to keep it clean, It works wonders
Gray

·
Registered
539 Posts
Its the same over here some venues look like a land fill site, what do these so called fishermen find so hard in taking their own rubbish home with them, they will be some of the 1st to start moaning when they lose their fishing. :mad::banghead:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
It pretty much guaranteed that we fill a carrier bag up wherever we go. Not too much point moaning on here though mate. Your preaching to the converted.
Still gets my goat though.
Interesting though, did anyone watch that bint sorting clothes shops out on the telly last night? The shop had some crappy 8ft papier mache shark on their wall. The marched onto brighton breach and she made him wade out and shove it off into the distance-wether they reteived it or not, it showed them strolling of down the beach without it. Made me mad.
Bloody BBC should know better

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Went out for a spot of plugging yesterday to find myself confronted by numerous carrier bags, old newspapers and bits of fishing line when I arrived. Doesn't look very good does it? What part of disposing of your rubbish responsibly don't these troglodytes understand?:uhuh:

probaly tourists :whistling

·
Registered
696 Posts
i have to agree some of the places i fish are not well known for tourists and they are pretty bad, although when the mackeral are in at kerris the rock change colour. They change to the colour of cheap feather packets!!!!

This makes me teasy! especially if you go after a bank holiday, although on the upside go around at low tide and pick up the hundreds of feathers and weights!

a few nights ago me and my mate burned over a carrier bag full on one rock and then moved to another rock and picked up another bag full!!!!!:uhuh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts