World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a wreck fishing tackle, aIso bass fishing tackIe to use on shore and inshore. I am really fancy to buy penn spinfisher 4500 to Iure and wreck fishing but as you know fix spooI reeIs not easy t0 controI as much as conventional . I have just realised that penn-Fath0m star-drag 12`s feature same as penn spinfisher 4500. Therefore, i thought that penn-Fath0m star-drag12 goes to bass fishing as weII. So, what do you think gentleman, is that make a sence?
Regards

P.S. the both feature of reeIs are at beIow

spinfisher 4500:
http://www.pennfishing.com/penn-ree...nn-spinfisher-v-spinning/1290594.html#start=1

penn-Fath0m star-drag 12:

http://www.pennfishing.com/penn-ree...om/penn-fathom-star-drag/1285645.html#start=9

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Not sure if your question is difficult to follow due to Google translate or you wrote it after a few wee drinkies? (12.05 am)o_O

From what I can see you need advice first on the decision to buy a fixed spool reel or a multiplier. I guess we need to know what type of shore fishing - spinning or bait etc.

Same with the boat, lure or bait? Depth,tide strength? Even the type of boat and how many other anglers makes a difference - a small boat with just a couple of anglers allows use of gear that might be "unsociable" on a crowded charter boat.

Many more questions before you can expect a useful answer!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pelamid, i go to wreck fishing with charter boat, usually 10-12pp attend. I rent Skipper's gears also he recommends live baits such as black lugworm on wreck fishing. I am expecting medium size cod ,pollock , ect.
When i go to inshore fishing my targes are Mackrell and sea bass. I use feathers for Mackrell but dont have any experience on bass fishing.
Do you think one reel enough to handle what i am expecting from inshore and wreck fishing?
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must to buy 2 separate reels , multi and fs. Thank you very much for your comments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts