World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Just an idea but why doesn't the SE Ireland do an annual Bass Festival, must be a good tourist cause. Now then Graham there is an idea!
Pugs ,,
a few years ago there was a wexford Bass festival it was run by the poxy council me and carol fished it once and once only it was crap a flounder bash and all the entries cash were kept and poxy prizes given out by brown enveloped buisnesses,,biggest con on this earth,,
Now ,forget that mic and myself were talking about this last week ,so interested parties pencil in your names and i will detail in my next post
such as venues entries accomodation prizes headquarters etc ,,pugs you have given me a job to do and we will look at a comp for next year

gee

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Pugs ,,
a few years ago there was a wexford Bass festival it was run by the poxy council me and carol fished it once and once only it was crap a flounder bash and all the entries cash were kept and poxy prizes given out by brown enveloped buisnesses,,biggest con on this earth,,
Now ,forget that mic and myself were talking about this last week ,so interested parties pencil in your names and i will detail in my next post
such as venues entries accomodation prizes headquarters etc ,,pugs you have given me a job to do and we will look at a comp for next year

gee
Put me down for that one ! (hope to visit before then though ;) )

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Chalk me down for that Graham.

If your looking for a bit of help or the like organising/getting numbers etc send me a pm.will do danny looks like the Bass fest is up and running i will pm later cant wait for this one but it aint going to be cheap
gee

·
Registered
640 Posts
I can only make 1st January to 31 december next year :clap2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts