World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was fishing my local spot in kirkcudbright and decided to check out further round the corner when i came across this! Picture 011.jpg

why do some people do this?

·
Banned
8,125 Posts
was fishing my local spot in kirkcudbright and decided to check out further round the corner when i came across this! View attachment 36866

why do some people do this?
Now that is absolutely disgusting and vile.............:bangin:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
:bangin: head bangers sad mother fekrse

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that wasnt all either. there was mountains of rubbish and a few dismembered 9lb plus pollack! they did leave a fixed spool reel and 7 packs of daylights.

·
Banned
4,995 Posts
Terrible waste, probably the guys who did it will moan that there are no fish in the sea too.

·
Registered
479 Posts
That's disgusting - ***** like that shouldn't be allowed out to fish. Even if you don't want to keep the doggies there is no need to kill them.

And as for the litter, no excuses, at least you found a reel.

out of interest where were they found?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's disgusting - ***** like that shouldn't be allowed out to fish. Even if you don't want to keep the doggies there is no need to kill them.

And as for the litter, no excuses, at least you found a reel.

out of interest where were they found?
i found them near ross island. just round from foxes snoot.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
just like commercials dumping fish over board

·
Registered
479 Posts
i found them near ross island. just round from foxes snoot.
Ah, thought you were gonna say round near torrs.

What beats me is this person has went to all the bother of killing them but leaves them on land - why didn't they throw them back in?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the place apsolutely stunk to high heavens. they even shat everywhere and trampled it around the rocks. it looked like a bomb had gone off!

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
they muast be a real classy bunch, i bet they dont even realise just waht a bunch of fools they really are

1 - 20 of 109 Posts