World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and me marra fished a few hours either side of low water last night in flat calm conditions,as expected the spotties were out in force with a bite almost every cast,cant remember how many we ended up with all together but it was too many.lol
they started of going for just crab baits so it was on with fresh blacks but they soon cottoned on to our plan and started taking any bait we put out! also had a small whitie later on to break the monotony,last cast and me marra had a double shot of a whitie on the pennel and a codling of about a pound on the main hook. nice night out anyway,not really cod weather but i enjoyed it all the same:thumbs:
tightlines
aj

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good lal sesh, am out tonight at siddick. dig couple scores of lug and use sum mackie razor and squid. hopefully have a good nite.
best of luck marra, larl tip for you-depending on where you are on siddick,have a look under a few rocks:thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very much so,dogs,whiting and flounder better than any X factor poo on a Saturday night lol.There's time to escape yet :idea:
couldnt agree more marra,ive been again this morn for a couple of hours,abit further south than last night.blanked!
its prometheus for me tonight holding hands with the wife ont sofa

·
Registered
838 Posts
i was the same this morning wor kid i fished miners for nothing lost a flat fish three feet out last cast not abad size aswell:oops::cry::cry:
never mind this weather wants to sort its self out while im off work dident think about phoneing you with you being out last night thats why
i missed you this morning :thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why does no one like doggies i've heard they're very tasty......................
ive heard the same marra,reeling one in after another is a bit monotonous though,put a bend in the rod if nowt else on what would otherwise been a quiet night:thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was the same this morning wor kid i fished miners for nothing lost a flat fish three feet out last cast not abad size aswell:oops::cry::cry:
never mind this weather wants to sort its self out while im off work dident think about phoneing you with you being out last night thats why
i missed you this morning :thumbs:
thats nee bother our kid,got to kill two marks with one stone so to speak eh.
hard luck with the flat,quick on with the wishbones and bling!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Alan, good to see you getting out (we met on Seascale beach in June 6lbs bass). Will be putting a post up about my latest sesh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.