World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doctor tells me I need a break,tells me my current condition is probably due to recent excessive urine extraction,see ya,would'nt want to be ya.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Doctor tells me I need a break,tells me my current condition is probably due to recent excessive urine extraction,see ya,would'nt want to be ya.
U'd love to be me Pete, younger, better looking, not quite so much hair but thats by the by (it suits me n adds to my attraction), taller, errr, cant think of much else for the mo so just have to stand by that

Keep in touch m8, u got me number

Dont be a stranger!!!!!

Oh, n big big big thanx for the selsey thing, owe ya one for that:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Do the Frank Boff then your phone broken is it.
Just like ur pm replying box ben, sent that ages ago n musta had 2 or 3 beers waiting for a reply lol (please read dude):thumbs:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
You ain,t sent me a Pm Lee you silly Sausage :sad2::uhuh::blink::g::schmoll::nonono:
Oh i did cos u just answered it :doh:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
The curse of Ferring.
I have the curse of the fer, i have too much of it n need a haircut!

I know its pronounced ferring but thought i'd make light of it n now off to bed so as not to see the many "doh, idiot" posts that may well occur

Sorry:headhurt:

·
Registered
885 Posts
I have the curse of the fer, i have too much of it n need a haircut!

I know its pronounced ferring but thought i'd make light of it n now off to bed so as not to see the many "doh, idiot" posts that may well occur

Sorry:headhurt:
Pete calls it Fur-ing for some strange reason.

Saying that, Ferring is an odd place. No street lamps, and you have to have white concrete blocks outside your bungalow. It's a parish law or something.

Pretty place to live, and right next to the best dogging in Worthing.

It's got it all, plus hounds!!!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
dogging u say?:g:

any houses for sale down that way at all?
Oh yes.

It's the one place you can come back with more crabs than what you left with.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.