World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weed is there in force at the moment u can fish for a 25 mins at the top of the tide thats its, i fished tonight and had weed in huge amounts lumps bigger than my dogs all the way through the tide untill high water for twenty minutes, my mate fished it four three nights this week and said its been the same, typical the fish start to show and so does the weed about 4 weeks earlier than usall

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thats bad news many thanks for the update. The crabs were early, the rays were early so I suppose it makes sense that the weed is early.
DaveA

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope someone can let us no how they get on in the birchington angling club low water comp,

·
Registered
677 Posts
As far as I am aware the open is 1 july and I suspect the weed will be even worse by then. We have a club comp over high water on 11 june, so if you have any info nearer the time please let us know.
DaveA

·
Registered
677 Posts
Should have checked my diary first they are there tomorrow 11-4 will let you now if i here result. I am off to whitstable tonight so am giving tomorrow a miss as i cant see much coming out in these conditions (other than weed of course)
DaveA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts