World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
15,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It actually looks like we are in for a settled spell next week! I can feel a late season Tope expedition coming on Tuesday or Wednesday! Maybe this will all fall right at last,small tides,no wind....Can it really happen? :g:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Thought you was retired?...Thats more work than I do and Im full time!
They can't do without me, mind you I was a bit unfair, I only gave them 7 months notice to replace me, now I am working three days till the end of September, it is costing them though :yeah:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
It will be fine RON ,im back to work aswell,,,,,,,,,,,,,just look at to day ,a slight inprovement anyway,,,,,,,,,,a bit of blue sky ,typical now i went back today doh lol

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
can it be possible that i get another wind free fishing session on tuesday???
two in a row!!
i must of broke my bad weather omen!!

15,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let me know which day Ron, either yours or mine, can get another if required.
Was thinking Tuesday,me,you and Andy will make 3.Enough for the day I think.Can do my boat or yours.You want Tea and nicities...Then yours.If you wanna get on the 30 mile line in around an hour but you will need your flask and sandwiches...Then mine....You choose.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
It had to settle a bit sooner or later ,ive had every trip cancelled for the last 4 sundays on the trot :wallbash: :cry:.1 of them was the eastbourne air show sunday which has been rotten for the last 3 years.
Whinge over :laugh:

Ian

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I think it's looking windy, with a low pressure to the north of the uk bringing a run of fairly strong westerlies. 15mph sunday monday and tuesday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts