World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All

We have the choice of two fields this month the one with the hump in or the one below it. I will make up my mind on the day which one to use depending on wind direction, safety etc.

To get there leave the Dorchester Bypass at the A354 roundabout by the football ground and go towards the town centre, straight on at the mini roundabout (Tesco) and then first left into Maiden Castle Road. Drive along this road for about a mile out into the country side and about two hundred yards before the car park for Maiden Castle there is a farm track on the right, go along this track and we should be on the right. Alternatively just follow the Ancient Monument signs for Maiden Castle and when you see a load of cars in a field on the right there we will be.

The weather forecast is for sun and a West South westerly wind with no rain so hopefully we should have a really good day.

Breakfasts can be purchased from the Top O’Town Café in Dorchester, Email me for directions if you don’t know where this is.

John

·
Registered
906 Posts
Gutted i cant make it this month really skint and no transport was looking forward to joining too.
Not good fella!! Bit too far from me too offer a lift unfortunately....always the next one :thumbs:

Martin!! where are you?? you've gone very quiet. Are you hiding :bleh::bleh::icecream:

·
Registered
354 Posts
have been told that there is one on the 9th Oct hopefully make this on is it ok too bring the tribe with me, as wife, 2 kids and the dog.

·
Registered
906 Posts
As long as they're all tied up all day i see no problem!!! ;)

That's fine mate, my boy comes with me and casts too. others have had dogs there in the past.

·
Registered
906 Posts
yeah that one definitely needs tying up!! ;)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Not good fella!! Bit too far from me too offer a lift unfortunately....always the next one :thumbs:

Martin!! where are you?? you've gone very quiet. Are you hiding :bleh::bleh::icecream:
Just bin growing my beard mate il cu 2morro shud be thair around 8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts