World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out yesterday on emma louise from south fambridge skipper micky west caught this fine double figure bass just shy off 11lbs on herring chunk the bass was returned alive

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hi mate,

Nice fish and nice photo! Is that a PB now?
Bet your heart was pumping overdrive! Mine was after the double figure i had off the beach!

well done

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Roker, that is a hell of bass. Total kudos for returner her to :notworthy

In future if you take a couple of scales and send them to me or the fish recorder for BASS we will get you a decent magnified photo of them and be able to tell you the age of the fish. I know a few of the boat boys on the south coast get the scales mounted with a photo of the fish with details. These looks really good to!

Cheers

FlyGuy

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
out yesterday on emma louise from south fambridge skipper micky west caught this fine double figure bass just shy off 11lbs on herring chunk the bass was returned alive
When a charter skipper puts a fish like that back, he is giving the most positive message he can to his anglers, & anybody they pass the story on to.:clap:
The guy is protecting his living, unfortunately it will probably end up in a gill net in the near future!:g:
blueskip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts