World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night,s roving match was a great succes only 15 fished the match but all said that they had a great time yours truly came out on top with a 13lb bull huss i landed two in three casts the other weighing about 12.5lb there was another huss caught which weighed 7lbs two tides came in 3rd with a small thornback & a lsd

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
well done mate - nice huss........
well done to everyone else who also took part....

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
cracking fish mate, spoke to two tides earlier and he said the the fish at the :secret: mark they fished were put off by the easterly winds, lets hope they swing round as im down there for the weekend! well done again i wish my missis puppies were that big.:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
cracking fish mate, spoke to two tides earlier and he said the the fish at the :secret: mark they fished were put off by the easterly winds, lets hope they swing round as im down there for the weekend! well done again i wish my missis puppies were that big.:clap3: :clap3:
Hi k.o.l i might see you down that way i am off saturday mor for a go tight lines

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap3: fair play old dog,you could teach us young pups:g: a thing or ttwo,once again,cracking fish.:clap3:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts