World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi all

Fished the low tide Friday night at barricane beach. Just before low had a real good bite resulting in a 10lb 3oz personal best SE ray; was a real <edit> dragging that across the shallows. Had a few dogs and plenty of bites ended with another SE of around 4lb. All went back.

Cheers

Event Midnight Fashion design Darkness Costume design

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Hi all

Fished the low tide Friday night at barricane beach. Just before low had a real good bite resulting in a 10lb 3oz personal best SE ray; was a real <edit> dragging that across the shallows. Had a few dogs and plenty of bites ended with another SE of around 4lb. All went back.

Cheers

View attachment 39381
Cracking small eye, well done mate.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
thats a belter mate..nice one

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
congratulations mate. beats me pb by about 10lb..lol.
not sure where you caught it but hope to try for them next weekend down the channel:fish:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
congratulations mate. beats me pb by about 10lb..lol.
not sure where you caught it but hope to try for them next weekend down the channel:fish:
basically woolacombe it was matey barricane is just round the corner but 10 lb off this beach is a very good ray

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
basically woolacombe it was matey barricane is just round the corner but 10 lb off this beach is a very good ray
cheers mate.noticed it was woolacombe after posting..lol.
won't be coming down that far,hopefully they'll be there:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well done m8,great looking fish.:clap3::notworthy:clap3:

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
Hi all

Cheers

View attachment 39381
:clap3::clap3:, an excellent double figure fish , well done :clap3:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice ray you got there.

I fished Woolacombe bay just in front of the surfers hut on Friday night.

Had one fish on the rising tide at about 3.00am, a 2.5 pound Blonde my first ever

I won't comment on the fun I had fishing the tide down earlier :blink:

Well done again.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Thats a cracking ray,,well done ,,,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts