World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fished friday and saturday just gone and well when i say DOULBE FIGURE we were after them in POUNDS NOT 0ZS,loads of really small smuts ,small tide small everything lol,oh well good company and lots to eat n drink ,met our great buds rosie n pete and some other fishing dudes that we will meet up with next time we are down ,they be on a different forum ,,,,,,,,,,late report as i have just purchased a dongle and setting it up is was a bitch,but now im on line with me lap top on holiday at sunny pompy

·
Registered
12,064 Posts
Well fished friday and saturday just gone and well when i say DOULBE FIGURE we were after them in POUNDS NOT 0ZS,loads of really small smuts ,small tide small everything lol,oh well good company and lots to eat n drink ,met our great buds rosie n pete and some other fishing dudes that we will meet up with next time we are down ,they be on a different forum ,,,,,,,,,,late report as i have just purchased a dongle and setting it up is was a bitch,but now im on line with me lap top on holiday at sunny pompy
Hi Mate. As regards the DONGLE which branch of Ann Summers did you make your purchase from.?:yeah:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mate. As regards the DONGLE which branch of Ann Summers did you make your purchase from.?:yeah:
lol,i think there called that the pc one at work is?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts