World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I friend of mine fished it today and said it was quite a steady day i was going to go but could not be bothered in the end, about 2 o clock this afternoon i got a pic and the jammy git got himself a nice little hound proberly about 4lb from the pic

but its a good start and we are supposed to have good weather for the next few weeks hopefully they will be hitting beach's soon.It always seems to happen when i decide i cant be arsed he seems to do quite well anouther pic from last week when i decided not to join him typical!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
always the same hey mate?? were they them cod from dungie the other week?? nice smoothy too, i really wanna get amongst them this summer!! i was down at recolver today playing with my lure/plugging kit, just checking out what one does what/action etc. i think the rapala slivers are gonna be the ones to entice them bassy's!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no these ones he had at dengemarsh last weekend, and i find the little abu toby work well for spinning mate

·
Registered
963 Posts
hi mate we fished dengmarsh friday from 3pm to sat at 4pm . 9 rods 6 blokes and only caught dam rockling and somw odd whiting .

W

·
0 Posts
Hi Creedy,
What Bait Did You Use For The Hound?
Also Where Is Dengemarsh?

Will93

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats not me it my mate dengemarsh is a bit further up from dungie and best bait for hounds is crab

1 - 6 of 6 Posts