World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Dover is going to be busy for fishing tomorrow, regardless of weather...

As it is a Bank Holiday, is there an extra trip to the Breakwater tomorow?

Currently thinking of the following locations otherwise

Dover Adi
Deal
Hythe
Reculver

Any suggstions, the Adi today as I reported earlier was dead, unless you were mackereling in groups of 20 with feathers going everywhere (wanted to wear a hard hat)....

Both of us have only been sea fishing since August last year, s knowledge of areas etc is a bit thin...

How is Dungie fishing at the moment?

Let us know

All advice greatfully received (and wanted :D)

Back to trawling through the net looking up locations

Dave n Kez

G

·
sore point about the breakwater being open on bank hols mate.it's been brought up in the past at one of the clubs AGM'S and they say it won't be worth opening it on public holiday!!:uhuh:

i'd try a beach round near the golf course at deal...dave.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps we should get a WSF Kent group to book for the next may bank holiday at the end of the month :D

Just a thought...

Kez and myself looked at the DSAA and are going to join the amount of time we go down that way fishing :D

ok, google map on the deal golf course then :D

Dungie is tempting never been....

Choices, choices.....

Dave

G

·
tried to sort a meet for the breakwater b4 on here and hardly anyone bothered to turn up.fair enough the breakwater was called off but we had the prince of wales as a second choice.i could try and sort another but was a bit put off after the last attempt.....dave.

·
Registered
70 Posts
tried to sort a meet for the breakwater b4 on here and hardly anyone bothered to turn up.fair enough the breakwater was called off but we had the prince of wales as a second choice.i could try and sort another but was a bit put off after the last attempt.....dave.
hi dave, i would be up 4 the breakwater on a bank holiday and i know a few of my mates would go 2. could be a right old joly boys outing, all may fishing mates are good blokes and like a laugh.:)

G

·
maybe we could sort a little meet up out there then.i have some good mates too that would be up for it but the only prob is i won't be about for the next bank hol in may,i'll be on anglesey:clap2:

maybe a sunday we could do it.....dave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.