World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out on our monthly breakwater meet with work, was the usual doggy's time after time, although there was the odd dab, whiting, pouting, and i personally caught 3 codling, the best of which was this, my personal best so far! (I've not been fishing too long!) It's weighed in at 5lb 2oz and i didn't even know i had it on the tide runs were that strong, it did give a good fight on the way in though!

Needless to say i was well chuffed and it also won me 9 quid ( 1 pound each that we put in!) for the biggest fish! We always exclude doggy's!

Neil

· Registered
8,196 Posts
Nice fish mate, well done!:clap3: :)

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Gents!

Dave, i was fishing from Peg 2 mate, so yeah in the knuckle although i'm not sure it made too much of a difference yesterday! There was a bloke in Peg 1 and another in Peg 5 who didn't really do very much at all. We were all on lug and squid, i think i just got lucky but i'm not complaining, i just ate the cod in question and very nice it was too!

As for the other end, not yet mate and i don't know when it'll be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.