World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
i was wondering if anyone can tell me this information on the dover southern breakwater:
a - what days can you fish there
b - how much does it cost
c - where do you get the boat from and at what time
d- what time does the boat pick you up from there

thanks very much
beefcake

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can fish from the breakwaters on Wednesday, Saturdays and Sunday weather permitting. The boat picks you up around 8am. If you are travelling from the dover ferry end, it is the last roundabout, first left turn where you turn into a carpark on the right, walk alongside the building you see, until the end of the railings where you will find the boat to take you out to the breakwaters. The boat returns to pick you up at approximatley 15.30hrs. It costs £4.00 for the boat return and £5.00 to fish. Been twice over the past couple of weeks, and really enjoyed it!!! You can contact the Dover Motor Boat Company after 05.45 to ensure the weather is permitting for the boat to go out on 01304 206809. There are a few tackle shops nearby which open at 6am to get your bait. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi i fish the breakwater a lot iam a gillingham kent based angler and are looking for someone to go on fishing trips to the breakwater please contact me if you are interested thanx rich.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
hi all
i was wondering if anyone can tell me this information on the dover southern breakwater:
a - what days can you fish there
b - how much does it cost
c - where do you get the boat from and at what time
d- what time does the boat pick you up from there

thanks very much
beefcake
Have a chat with Dave Oldman on the SE forum
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts