World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

aour club has booked the breakwater for next tuesday (27th), we're assured it's open, or sections of it are, etc, and the weather is currently looking ok !

so.. what's coming off of ther at the moment ? owt worthy of note ? any nice plaice yet ? bass showing ?

i'm not fussed about catching for the sake of it, but if there's bigger fish around, i'm happy to limit my chances and tatger them, any advice welcomed.

thanks.

Hugh

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
best bit of advice i can give you is keep checking the weather with the slightest wiff of anything over a 6 it be be happening but good luck

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there anyone local (dover) who supplies peelers ? i'd have to collect them early though ! we'll be going out around 8am if i recall.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
is there anyone local (dover) who supplies peelers ? i'd have to collect them early though ! we'll be going out around 8am if i recall.
It might be a bit early for fresh peelers cp - didn't have mc lluck getting any around Deal last year - but there's three tackle shops in Dover, Channel Angling, Bill's Baits and Brazils. The number for Bill's is 01304204542. I don't have a number for the other two as Bill's is the only one I've used. I think they all open at 7am but check. Also last year the Londis in Dover was stocking frozen bait including frozen peeler and hermit crab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts