World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I think fishing mayhem in liskeard is your nearest. Its a bit out of the way for me to tell you how good they are but ive been in once or twice and the geezers have always been freindly and helpfull and always had good bait. They are registered on here but i cant think what as.. aaahhh is it FM1 ???? i think so. Prob best to PM them for local info.

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
I will be in downderry in mid july just wondered what the fishing would be like and what bait and tackle shops are closest.

Cheers

Anglia sportcast
Leader lines

Smudge
proberly a lot of bass and possible turbot :g: :g: :g:

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
:) should be a few small eyes and spotted ray around if you know were to look for them:)
with the spider crabs around , i reckon you will need a spy glass to find them at the moment :blink: :blink:, oh and evening rich :D:D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
lol hi ray
hows the ray count going this year ????
you have loads of marks to try around downderry 2 miles away is whitsand bay 5 miles away is the tamar downderry beach is ok but gets weeded up bad after a south west so take a few weights with you the other place i have said about is great if the surf is up and if flat you can allways catch in tamar ....hope this helps a bit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts