World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down to stay in a cottage at Malpas, last time I was down there I caught (and returned of course, nursery area) a few schoolie bass floatfishing live prawn, has anyone got any suggestion for any shore marks further downstream where Pollack and Mackies are available on the float or lures? I'll be packing a waggler rod with the intention of trying for one of the many mullet around Malpas, I'm also taking a carp rod with the intention of trying to find some gilthead bream, but my first priority is to have some fun on light tackle.
If anyone has any suggestions for a decent boat trip for inshore fishing (Falmouth or St. Mawes?), again they be most welcome.
Pete

·
Registered
135 Posts
you will catch mullet down there i did yesterday just requires a lot of pacientce. also there is a great 2 hour fishing trip from prince of wales pier in falmouth. go to the yellow hut.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also there is a great 2 hour fishing trip from prince of wales pier in falmouth. go to the yellow hut.
Thanks for the tip. We got a 12-year old with us who loves eating fish, so besides the horse-riding, spending my money etc. I want her to know what it feels like to catch, clean and cook a fish for herself, basic human instinct that everyone should experience, and fresh mackerel is her favourite quite conveniently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts