World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Dragon Baits. I asked the guy there about the administration thing and he told me that this all started a couple of months back, and was centred around the Pendine works. I asked him about the Port Talbot operation and his words were "Business as usual, we're not going anywhere". Hope this is true.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
dont like to see people lose there jobs but lets be honest there frozen bait selection was rank..

·
Registered
171 Posts
have to agree that their frozen bait was bloody awful and 'last resort', but the fresh stuff caught me lots of fish, enabled me to go fishing as and when i wanted, the guys were tidy, and i'd rather have farmed worm than no worm at all!
If you have the time and the sheer bloodymindedness to dig your own then 'well done you' and 10/10 for smugness and perceived superiority. Personally, when I go fishing I don't want to spend 4hrs driving round south wales trying to get bait and i'm even less inclined to walk 1 mile to a beach with a sodding pitchfork and spend 2 hrs digging instead of fishing. When i go fishing i want to spend that time actually fishing not being a friggin aborigine, may as well start using chicken bones as hooks ffs!

Long live Dragon Baits!!:clap::clap::clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts