World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Went down for a go at Drigg last night with a couple of mates... Got down an hour before low and spent the 1st hour pumping some nice fresh blacks... We ended up with enough to fish, so out went the rods. Sea was still good even though the wind had died off with a nice bit of surf... :thumbs: Fished 3 hours up near enough.

To cut a long story short, one of me mates had a nice codling bout 2lb on the first chuck :yeah: and me other mate had 2 bass :yeah:, both around 2lb (one kept, one went back). Yours truly had a flounder just around the 1lb mark near the death to save the blank :schmoll:, but not the success we had anticipated after the onshore gales earlier in the day. Oh well that's fishing as they say... :nonono:

Until next time...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Unlucky Sam but at least the Flounder saved the blank ......But your mates did ok that's the way it is sometimes ....There's a biggy out there with your name on it better luck next time ......

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hello matey, where've ye been? Need a constant blow for a few days to get the cod in closer but you had a few fish between ya so can't be bad.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been mental busy Avrod with work and the la,al 'un keeps me on me toes too... Not been fishing as much as I'd like as a result... Had a nice cod on the Chesil a month back whilst on holiday, bout 7.5lb How've you been doing bud?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts