World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Stephen (Adverse Camber) fished the above last night, fished about 2 hours down to low and 2 hours back up, using fresh lug and rag, not a bad night weather wise, good surf on, so thought the bass would be out to play, but the weed was a real killer, snapping off 3 rigs just with the weight of the stuff, but we bashed on and it did get a bit easier,and i was rewarded with a nice larl cod which (dont laugh) was a pb for me at bout 14 inch long prob about a pound and a quarter.
Stephen was on for a blank until the last cast when he pulled in the smallest whiting ive ever seen! about half the size of the hook, im sure he got it out of his pocket and put it on the hook when i wasnt looking! lol.
Good to be out anyway even if the Bass didnt show.
Stephen will add some pics later on aswell.

Cheers Andy

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
hey shandy. nobody should laugh at your codling. lets hope its the sign of things to come. thanks for sharing:clap3:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Brave effort lads

·
Registered
726 Posts
well done for sticking it out and not blanking . not easy to do when the weed is destroying your end tackle and soul:victory:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
shame there were no bass about lads that weeds aright pain 10/10 for sticking it out and around ov :clap3::clap3::clap3:eek:n your pb cod m8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts