World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any pictures of the transducer on a bonwitco 385 dromadile as I'm driving myself mad and would like to no how people have fitted there's

·
Registered
833 Posts
The model of boat makes no difference bud, you still just have to work it out and fit it in the best place (if this is what you mean).
Even if someone on here does have one of those, and put pics up, it may not be "right" on yours, you do need to read up on the positioning/fitting of one.
There's loads on google to look at if you put "where to fit a transducer" in the search (y)

·
Registered
11,371 Posts
I assume you’re talking about the difficulty of getting a decent mounting surface on the strange shape transom.
I think your only option would be to shape a wedge shape block to go on the base of the transom that gives you a vertical surface. If you did it out of hardwood you could sikaflex it to the transom then screw the transducer to the block.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assume you’re talking about the difficulty of getting a decent mounting surface on the strange shape transom.
I think your only option would be to shape a wedge shape block to go on the base of the transom that gives you a vertical surface. If you did it out of hardwood you could sikaflex it to the transom then screw the transducer to the block.
That's what I mean mate the transom is a funny shape that's what I'm going to do clinker thanks mate 👍

1 - 5 of 5 Posts