World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and connourhope decided on dronny road after gettin blown off at clevelys at low water add abit of a fishin pumpin sesh we had 2 casts each and ended up with 3 coddling me 2 connour 1 :giveup: the wind was comming right in our face making the tide race in so we rapped up went back to the car for a dry off!!!
round 2 dronny rd started fishing ab 2hrs up had a double header first chuk :clap3: both undersize coddling well i know how a camel feels in a sand storm now the wind got up again but still getting plenty of coddys which made the sand blasting bareable :) anyway ended up with 14 coddling :) connour 9 and a lost bucket of worms :clap3: which disappeared down the beach decided to rap up about 1am coverd in sand but had a good sesh for a change connour took some picks no doubt he will post a few :clap3:

·
Banned
549 Posts
nice one tony!!! sounds like it made up for the lack of coddys on the boat last week then!!!!

tightlines mate
alan

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Me and connourhope decided on dronny road after gettin blown off at clevelys at low water add abit of a fishin pumpin sesh we had 2 casts each and ended up with 3 coddling me 2 connour 1 :giveup: the wind was comming right in our face making the tide race in so we rapped up went back to the car for a dry off!!!
round 2 dronny rd started fishing ab 2hrs up had a double header first chuk :clap3: both undersize coddling well i know how a camel feels in a sand storm now the wind got up again but still getting plenty of coddys which made the sand blasting bareable :) anyway ended up with 14 coddling :) connour 9 and a lost bucket of worms :clap3: which disappeared down the beach decided to rap up about 1am coverd in sand but had a good sesh for a change connour took some picks no doubt he will post a few :clap3:

well done lads :clap3: :notworthy

and that was just for braving the weather

nice to hear you caught wouldnt be braving the shore today though :uhuh:

tightlines................................daz

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice one tony!!! sounds like it made up for the lack of coddys on the boat last week then!!!!

tightlines mate
alan
oh yes!!! would have gone back today but far to windy !! and have to clean half a ton of sand out of my gear this afternoon mite have a do next weekend if you and matt are up for it matey:) :) :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Tony, you look a little damp on this piccy, have put pictures on.

:giveup:

·
Banned
549 Posts
oh yes!!! would have gone back today but far to windy !! and have to clean half a ton of sand out of my gear this afternoon mite have a do next weekend if you and matt are up for it matey:) :) :)
i would mate, but its my weekend to work :uhuh: :giveup:

thanks anyway mate

tightlines
alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts