World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, I'm away for a while, i've things to do, people to see, places to visit, blah, blah, blah, so i'll not be about here much, if at all,

Those of you who need to contact me, you have my mobile number, those of you that don't, you're obviously not important enough in my life to warrant me giving you my number, sorry!, (but that's the way the bait gets eaten by the crabs)

Thanks for the fish, i'll be around for the next match,

ciao

Ubd

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Oy you where u going?:)

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
It's springtime, and i'm having a break from fishing, and all things associated with it,

hth

Regards

Ubd

Yeah ok Ian!!!!!!! {I wonder what he's really up to!!}:g: :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah ok Ian!!!!!!! {I wonder what he's really up to!!}:g: :)

I souldn't be telling you this Lee:uhuh: as I promised Ian that I would keep it a secret:shutup: BUT.............the truth is:secret: He's going into hospital for a Sex change:blink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
It's springtime, and i'm having a break from fishing, and all things associated with it,

hth

Regards

Ubd
Now there you go, theres me trying to arrange a good bit of Stingray fishing and your buggering off:uhuh:

Seriously have a good time at whatever your doing PM nme when your back on the scene and we can go fishing.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
I souldn't be telling you this Lee:uhuh: as I promised Ian that I would keep it a secret:shutup: BUT.............the truth is:secret: He's going into hospital for a Sex change:blink:

Ok i wont let anyone else know....hang on this site has 13,000 members LOL

15,082 Posts

I think his Katoi has come over from Thailand :secret: ...Ive got his winch here,I hope he ain't dissapearing!

Ron

·
Registered
617 Posts
I think his Katoi has come over from Thailand :secret: ...Ive got his winch here,I hope he ain't dissapearing!

Ron
Doe’s his wife know you’ve got his wench???? Do you share her??? He’s still at that posh village cos I see him most mornings.:g:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He told me that after the op' he'll be changing his name from "Urlybird" to Ladybird!:laugh:

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Bye Urly, give my best to Mr Mackay when you meet him

1 - 15 of 15 Posts