World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Can anybody recommend a good dry suit suitable for kayak fishing.

I have seen a few reports about crewsaver suits but want to make sure I buy a suitable suit with movement which is comfortable to fish for several hours.

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Crewsaver are brilliant value for money. I've had mine a few years now and it works brilliantly. I recently paddled 30 miles in out and wasn't overly wet as they breathe quite well. I also did a few re-entry tests and it was bone dry. Others recommend more expensive ones which are ok if you have the extra money.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I wear a Crewsaver bud as do a couple of my SWKA mates. Great value at about £230 which included a one piece fleece suit which is good for the winter. Doesn't have a relief zip but that aside it does the job fine.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wear a Crewsaver bud as do a couple of my SWKA mates. Great value at about £230 which included a one piece fleece suit which is good for the winter. Doesn't have a relief zip but that aside it does the job fine.
Totally agree with this.
Got a crewsaver, it's my first drysuit so I have nothing to compare it to but I find its great. Cost about £230 but I now don't get cold or wet and can fish in conditions I wouldn't have done before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.