World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks i wanna go fishing to either dunbar or eyemouth on sunday,im not too sure where to go at eye mouth any info appreciated.
does anyone know if the bridege has been put back at dunbar harbour yet? and plus has the macks arrived yet?

mucho's gracious amigos!

:notworthy :secret: :clap2:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hi m8, fished both venues recently. Blanked at Eyemouth from the harbour & along the rocks to the right of the harbour. As Norrie says the bridge is still to go in at Dunbar so you cant get over the back but you can get round to the wall at the very end of the wee harbour (from the bit where they fix the boats), saw wee Pollock being taken to float & spinners when the tide was in. There was a rope over the very end of the wall which I saw one guy climb down to get to where the bridge would take you but I didnt fancy using it. There was a good report recently from St Abbs, thought about there? If you dont fancy the walk to the head even the back of the harbour might do something in around those massive rocks? Ive always thought that bit looks fishy, never tried tho - cheers keith

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
hi folks i wanna go fishing to either dunbar or eyemouth on sunday,im not too sure where to go at eye mouth any info appreciated.
does anyone know if the bridege has been put back at dunbar harbour yet? and plus has the macks arrived yet?

mucho's gracious amigos!

:notworthy :secret: :clap2:

robert,

i take it you are using your boat??

if you want to fish eyemouth, st.abbs is your launch venue, £10.00 to launch and £5.00 to park then you need to sail south.

there should be more fish at dunbar now after me and norries trip last week when the fish were very localized and hard to find.

ps,

it's £10.00 to launch at dunbar too:uhuh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts