World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working in Dundee just off the kingsway for the past week and have been dying to wet a line I’ve had the gear in the boot ready to go but just haven’t decided on where to go.

Commuting home to Glasgow at 6pm I don’t have much daylight left so would ideally be nearer Dundee but open to any ideas even down the A9 ?
I am keen lure sea angler but don’t mind having a go at a decent perch any help would be great thanks folks...

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
446 Posts
Not sure about lures, and it's in the opposite direction from Glasgow, but try Broughty Ferry castle. There should be enough parking at that time of night, maybe even enough light from streetlights. Set up on the grass right next to the castle wall. The castle wall will be on your left shoulder as you cast out, the harbour off to your right. Warning! If you catch a sea trout it will have to go back! 1. it's off season and 2. I hear there are permit police around.

Another option (again not sure about lure fishing and the same trout warning) is over the wall at Riverside Drive, but I'm not sure what parking/access is like due to roadworks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts