World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good morning all,
im going out wrecking at the end of the month and was just wondering if anyone has been out on the boat ,dunflyin charters out of levington harbour, any info would be greatful,
many thanks and tight lines:group::bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
A mate of mine said they are are good, they went out 48miles or so on Friday, apparantly they found cod by the ton, bream and mackies.

I'm on the list as a last minute jobbie............

·
Registered
89 Posts
good morning all,
im going out wrecking at the end of the month and was just wondering if anyone has been out on the boat ,dunflyin charters out of levington harbour, any info would be greatful,
many thanks and tight lines:group::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Are there any spaces left?

Regards

DT

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
The skipper's name is Dave Pike. He's an ex-Army heliocopeter (!) pilot, so obviously he's mad.
He's very helpful and will be keen to put you amongst fish. If he tells you to use a particular rig,then use it.
I've been out with him once or twice, but not lately because of some minor irritations with my health.

Stu.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hiya davidebt, no sure at the mo ,but if anyone drops out i will pm you straight away,with time and price... and dont worry i will let you know in plenty of time .....

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
hiya davidebt, no sure at the mo ,but if anyone drops out i will pm you straight away,with time and price... and dont worry i will let you know in plenty of time .....
Skip has my number for any last minute places, but if you have a few drop out I too can come at very very short notice..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts