World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went there last night with Gerbillious, had some of the best Dunge lug money can buy.
Was going behind power station, but got lazy and fished to the left of it straight off the end of the concrete road. Started at about 8pm, an easterly breeze did not instill much confidence. Another chap stopped and gave us his left over bait, another 2 1/2score of prime Dunge lug (thankyou ). He had fished 'the diamond', nothing to show. Our fishing was extremely slow, with only a couple of whiting by 11pm. Gerbillious then 'joined' the 'Dunge Sole boys' club with a nice Sole just over 1lb.Things were looking up.....not. By 1.30am we had caught a few more Whiting, but not in number. With a rising tide and an easterly breeze going against it things were not right. Roll on next time. Tonight is looking good for those who are going to 'the sole meet'. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
wayne it seems the dungie soleboy club will soon have us as members lol :punk:makes you want to walk the plank dungie in a eastaley:wallbash: and you know the bait aint the prob we want a good old north wind might help our chances to get into the dungie soleboy club:punk: will have to get some t shirts printed up cant decide on the colour might pm rocket :drunk:did you see the t shirt he made for the southend roakerboys it really looked life like with a roaker on the front?????captin sole less (mined you we could get a picture of two fat old birds bent over then we would be in the dungie assole club ???)just a thought lol:1a:

Attachments

·
Banned
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aye aye captin,
Think you could be right re a northerly. Hey, i joined the 'Dunge Soleboy' club last week, i posted a picture too, you cheeky ol' captin. Carry on like that and it be your turn in the barrel :laugh:.
The teeshirts could be a good idea if can find a way of selling/distributing them. Anyway i got 5score of prime Dunge going to the freezer unless i get out over the weekend. May try Hythe. When's your next outing captin?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
im not to shaw on that one:2: im trying to get back down as soon as:wheelchai but have a few other things to sought out first:boxing: looks like im the only one in the assole club then :doh:think i better go and keel hall the myself :crazy:as walking the plank didnt work :doh:ahhhhh shiver me timbers then captin nosole :drunk:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Unkucky Wayne. Still you hopefully left or two for me. Just finished work. Gonna load up the car and get motoring.,
As ever like a big kid I'm all excited...............:busted_co

·
Banned
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unkucky Wayne. Still you hopefully left or two for me. Just finished work. Gonna load up the car and get motoring.,
As ever like a big kid I'm all excited...............:busted_co
Good luck buddy. Be intersting to see who turns up. dont forget to post a report.

PS. How do i join the Dungeness AA. do you know?

G

·
i'll be down with a mate or two next saturday,anyone else going?

i'd sooner have a nice light southerly or south west breeze any day.

·
Banned
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll be down with a mate or two next saturday,anyone else going?

i'd sooner have a nice light southerly or south west breeze any day.
Im sure you are right too Dave, anything that doesnt have an 'east attached' is fine.I like a nice NW, comfortable fishing. May try to make it next Saturday myself.

G

·
Im sure you are right too Dave, anything that doesnt have an 'east attached' is fine.I like a nice NW, comfortable fishing. May try to make it next Saturday myself.
yep.if it's east i'll not fish in it now,anywhere.exept dover breakwater.if i have bait on order i'll pick it up later and freeze it if i can,even if it means a long drive to collect it.i've never let my bait man down,ever!

might see u saturday then mate.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
dave wear will you be heding for on the ness???try and get me mate to go if not might just come down with my boy if he aint raceing that weekend?captin dog walker:drunk:

·
Banned
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep.if it's east i'll not fish in it now,anywhere.exept dover breakwater.if i have bait on order i'll pick it up later and freeze it if i can,even if it means a long drive to collect it.i've never let my bait man down,ever!

might see u saturday then mate.
I with you on the bait front bud, i have driven 100mile round trip for bait, even though i have called off my fishing trip. I too have never let my suppliers down. Thats why i can get top bait a ALL year.

G

·
dave wear will you be heding for on the ness???try and get me mate to go if not might just come down with my boy if he aint raceing that weekend?captin dog walker:drunk:
captin dog walker!lol....

i'll fish behind the power station as usual when i go down there this time of year.somewhere before u get to the boil with a bit of luck.

G

·
I with you on the bait front bud, i have driven 100mile round trip for bait, even though i have called off my fishing trip. I too have never let my suppliers down. Thats why i can get top bait a ALL year.
never had crap bait of my mate barry (or his son).like u,if i order it,they know i'll collect it.even when he's ill or goes on holiday he sorts me out one way or another.the blokes a diamond.

yep,done the 100 miles thing more than once!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts