World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a major disaster with the forums host (phpbb)
The Dungeness Angling Forum is basicaly dead in the water (gutted).
It has been replaced by the DUNGENESS ANGLERS FORUM at

www.dungenessangler.forumsvibe.com

Please, please, please if you were a member of the old forum, sign up to its replacement. A huge amountof work went into getting the forum up and running, it would be a shame to see it all go to waste. I'm afraid that all the old threads have gone but with your help we can get the new one up and away.

Thanks for your patience,

Big John

·
Registered
1,682 Posts

Please, please, please if you were a member of the old forum, sign up to its replacement. A huge amountof work went into getting the forum up and running, it would be a shame to see it all go to waste. I'm afraid that all the old threads have gone but with your help we can get the new one up and away.

Big John
thanks for letting us know!
any chance you could keep the screen reports updated? it was mainly them that i botherd to look for and on my last couple of visits they had not been updated:schmoll:
cheers

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

Big John
i hope you asked permission to post this on hear if not chances are it will be removed .

Mark

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
You dare Ashley! Hello by the way :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts