World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All
I havent been fishing for over a year! so i am very excited to finally be able to go again.
Just a few quiries before our visit this Saturday.

We were planning on getting there for around 5-6am to get set up, have a brew, as we have a family member whom has come from Bristol with us.

Now, I Plan on visiting Richardsons to get a membership and pay also for a key, however our only problem is it opens at 8:30am :(((((

Now, my question is, the gate which the membership gives you access too, please can anyone send me the location of that particular gate, as i want to know does it save much time having access?
or should i just go to the location we went to last time.

Either way, gear is all ready to go and hopefully shall be a good day out, high tide looks to be at 12pm.
Will keep this post posted and hopefully images to come!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Dengemarsh may be the better option after these winds. No key needed. Could be some Bass around close in.
Ah really? Never been before, I think i will give it a go Nick! :) nice one mate
Is their a spot at denge you would recommend to fish at? (one where parking and the distance you have to walk to fish, isnt too far

·
Registered
12,046 Posts
Ah really? Never been before, I think i will give it a go Nick! :) nice one mate
Is their a spot at denge you would recommend to fish at? (one where parking and the distance you have to walk to fish, isnt too far
As close to the car as you want. Beware of a water pipe about a hundred yds to the left of the parking area though. it may not be visable at high water.

You could loose gear on it if you are not aware of where it is.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As close to the car as you want. Beware of a water pipe about a hundred yds to the left of the parking area though. it may not be visable at high water.

You could loose gear on it if you are not aware of where it is.
When you drive down the track BE VERY VERY CAREFUL some otje pot holes will swallow a tank
That bad? :alien:
I shall keep my eyes peeled.

Have picked up my new rods, my reels, purchased some daylight feathers, aswell as trying to make my own for the first time :D i thought it would be good to practise.
I am also terrible at knots, so this is also something i wish to practise more.

Picking up some fresh ragworm from my local angler on Friday, all in preparation for Saturday!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE:
Okay guys/girls

Arrived at Dengemarsh at 5.30am today, as soon as we arrived, people near by were catching.

As luck was also on our side, managed to catch a nice bass and mackerel!

Its been nice so far, an awaiting the 12pm high tide.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just on our way home
So pretty much caught one 15cm bass, 16 macks in the morning.
After that, nor us, or anyone near us caught anything.
Fished till 2pm,with not a single bite, it was high tide at arouns 12, with the weather being very windy.

As for busy, not too busy where we were, only about half a dozen people.

Overall a nice day

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
inch methinks ?

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
yep the pipes on the left hand side
if your coming from the tank track rd
good for macks and bass

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts