World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Dungie with my son. Got there at 10.30 fished the tide coming up till 1 pm then wind and tide too strong so packed up and went home.We managed to catch 2 bass one to take home for dinner about 4 pounds the other was about 2 pound so we let it go to fight another day. A very enjoyable few hours apart from the strong wind very difficult to hold down due to wind and tide.:giveup:

·
Registered
606 Posts
good size bass lucas,want to give dungie a go myself soon never been before.you was brave given the conditions forecast.what sort of walk to the sea is it have i read if you join the local tackle shop you can drive quite close up.is i t an exposed place.ta

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi football to fish
It is a short walk to sea, humble car park spaces free of charge.There is a wooden walkway to the sea any were there is good on my experience to the right less snaggy

G

·
drive through the estate and head for the lighthouse.just past it is the brittania pub.there is a waste bin on the right before the pub where u can park up.there is a newish wooden walkway to the beach.just fish either side if it as it can get snaggy infront of it.....dave.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi there
We went back last Saturday we managed another four bass two keepers,bait used was local lugs I had squid and sandeels but found that all the bass came to lug bait this south west wind brought the fish in lots of dabs as well. Hope this :) help:) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts