World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thiniking of going down to dungeness this afternoon about 4pm ish and have a few hours of fishing/sun bathing. Much being caught down there at the moment?

First beach fish in a while... does casting need to be far?

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
I fished it a couple of weeks ago and it was dead during the day with only a plaice and a pin whiting. When it got dark I moved to left of the point (was fishing left of the boats before hand) and was stright into pin whiting and small dabs. I did have a doggie and a double shot of sole during the night (both sizeable).

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well tonight won't be a late night one unfortunatly as have to be up early tomorrow. Anywhere that could be reccomended that fishes well during the day?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well tonight won't be a late night one unfortunatly as have to be up early tomorrow. Anywhere that could be reccomended that fishes well during the day?
i was down dungie on tues in the day and had two bass at low tide one 3.5lb and the other 1.5lb but fished it all way up and got nothing else.
was thinking of going for a hour or two later too but prob leave it til tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts