World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Fished the point from 0800h until 1630h, not a cloud in the sky, not a fish in the sea or so it seemed.two nibbly bites allday . Mike my neighbour caught two flounder at low water,total caught 3 rockling 1 pin whiting 1 dab,and above. Bait used lug squid and mackerel tide on ebb to 1 hour up. Water very clear and I think we cleared the sea of plastic bags with almost every cast. However we had a great day sunbathing and enjoyed our chat with Panda from Harrow who gave us a good chinese recipe for cooking flatties!!!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hi all,
Fished the point from 0800h until 1630h, not a cloud in the sky, not a fish in the sea or so it seemed.two nibbly bites allday . Mike my neighbour caught two flounder at low water,total caught 3 rockling 1 pin whiting 1 dab,and above. Bait used lug squid and mackerel tide on ebb to 1 hour up. Water very clear and I think we cleared the sea of plastic bags with almost every cast. However we had a great day sunbathing and enjoyed our chat with Panda from Harrow who gave us a good chinese recipe for cooking flatties!!!!
glad you enjoyed your day. You caught more than most people have lately on other local beaches.

Better fishing should be after the blow thats due or at night

1 - 2 of 2 Posts