World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Fished last night with Hondatvr met at Galloways about 2am nige had been there a while with nothing doing so decided to head for dungie, Set up 2 rods each fresh blacks & squid were all i had so out they went 1 wishbone in close 1 pulley at range had 1 schoolie about 1.5lb on the wishbone & a couple of yting but dropped a good un & missed 3 more really good bites but just failed to hookup a beautiful sunrise & flat calm. All in all a very pleasant night, Nige managed a few ting & left about 5.30 i stayed till 6.45 but only ting after Nige went then I ran out of water to fish in so went home.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
well done for getting out there and getting a few fish would rather get a few small ones than none at all ...and sunrise at dungie is awesome

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
good report melv shame the fish forgot to turn up. went back to dundgy this afternoon with my 7year old daughter but we both blanked. nice day to be out tho.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hooray daughter has just got home so have now added the pics of the sunrise, Its great to be alive aint it.:clap3::clap3:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was fishing next to you luke, we packed up at the same time. Wish i came and said hello but was concentrating on topping up my tan and today i'm burnt. Should have wore suncream. Did manage a small bass of around a pound.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
ah yes mr berry. that will be you in the background soakin up the rays.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts