World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i keep hearing on here that dungie is not producing any cod in the conditions at present well last night two friends had 4 cod to about 5 lb and two bass at low water. I know people tell stories sometimes but i did see them lots of whiting and some plate sized dabs maybe this was a one off but i say got to be fishing to catch them so friday night here i come .:clap2:

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Stunning catch mate, let's hope Friday evening produces as well!!

·
Global Moderator
7,083 Posts
I've heard of good bites missed and a few fish lost, but no cod on the beach since Friday.

Happy days,....get your arses down here, catch some cod....do you need anywhere to stay the night? LOL.

(On a serious note, I will never BS or big up what I see or hear coming out at Dungie. I live here (Lydd on Sea, not Greatstone Mr excel) and am too obvious a target to ever exaggerate catches). Conditions were against cod coming off the beach, but there are so many out there, I'm not surprised someone had a couple?. Well done fellas.

Late next week is looking very exciting though....roll on SW winds. (also spot on for sandwich/ramsgate between now and then with the NE winds).

·
Registered
12,602 Posts
Hi i keep hearing on here that dungie is not producing any cod in the conditions at present well last night two friends had 4 cod to about 5 lb and two bass at low water. I know people tell stories sometimes but i did see them lots of whiting and some plate sized dabs maybe this was a one off but i say got to be fishing to catch them so friday night here i come .:clap2:
hI gaz Yeah you gotta be in it to win it. It's gonna be cold down there FRI night.
So dont forget your Thermals. Do you remember the last time I advised you about the conditions at Dunge?
You got stuck in a snowdrift.!!!!. Good luck mate And hope youhave a great sesh:thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts