World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to dungie again tommorrow with leftover bait.anyone going down ??? not sure where we`ll be fishing tho as its gona be blowing true east tomoz,maybe denge. does anyone know where u can buy butt caps. got an old moonraker x ,very good condition,got some new coasters for it just need a new butt cap and il start using again,only 12ft but feels like a good pokey rod. i dont even remember buyin it. but will come in handy for flounder/sole bashing and maybe some wrassing in november

·
Registered
46 Posts
im think im going to fish behind the power station because never fished there, ive never even ben to that part but have had direction to it so sort off know where it is, so good luck and may be ill see ya

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
hi guys might be fishing behind the powerstation with 3 mates tomorrow so may see you there. Prob be there around 3 or 4pm till late.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Good luck mate, let us know how you get on
got there around 7pm to fish the tide down 1st cast my rod thrashed over and i landed a 2lb bass not what i was targeting but grateful. the rest of the night right through to midnight was double or treble shots of whiting every cast some of which were a nice size, but no soles which was the plan. there was a boat working the ground exstreamly close in (sbout 50-80 yds) when i got there and it never stopped all night

1 - 8 of 8 Posts