World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got up at stupid o'clock an took the 65 mile drive to dungie. fished to the left of the power station, 2 rods, 6/0 pennels double squid on 1 single squid/lug on the other. only lasted 4 hours, baits not going out as far as we usually cast, hate side winds, only managed 5 whiting each. headed off to dover ad for the rest of the day. on arrival the sea was clear an blue, no cod out last few days the pier man tells us. hear anyway now. 6 hours later, plenty whiting, 12 dogs, pout, dab an a pollock between us, 5 nice size dogs for the table, will try an again soon. never see any1 or heard of others having a cod out on the pier.
jay

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pier man said the cod dont usually show when the water goes blue like it did. will try an hit dungie again this month. thanks for earlier advicw....

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
got up at stupid o'clock an took the 65 mile drive to dungie. fished to the left of the power station, 2 rods, 6/0 pennels double squid on 1 single squid/lug on the other. only lasted 4 hours, baits not going out as far as we usually cast, hate side winds, only managed 5 whiting each. headed off to dover ad for the rest of the day. on arrival the sea was clear an blue, no cod out last few days the pier man tells us. hear anyway now. 6 hours later, plenty whiting, 12 dogs, pout, dab an a pollock between us, 5 nice size dogs for the table, will try an again soon. never see any1 or heard of others having a cod out on the pier.
jay
jay 65 miles aint nothing i do over the hundred for tings mate and thats one way .clear water at the addy then its cuttles .smelly dirty things lols:bleh:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jay 65 miles aint nothing i do over the hundred for tings mate and thats one way .clear water at the addy then its cuttles .smelly dirty things lols:bleh:
them cuttles are messy an dirty for sure. 65 aint much there an back, but 60 to many after driving me lorry all week :sad2:
hope your next journey brings you the cod :yeah:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.