World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple of us are fishing off of dungie friday night the last time i fished there was 16 years ago and we used to just drive on to the shingle and park near where we were fishing from i just need to know where is the best place to park and the best spot for the big bass its my last session for a couple of months so a decent fish would be nice thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
When me and me mates fished there we parked in a small carpark close to the pub there, there`s also a wooden walk way across the shingle there u can use.
Dunno wots it`s been fishing like lately aint been there for a while

·
Registered
151 Posts
hello white05

you can also drive past the pub and park up near the power station next to a large metal gte this leads onto a concrete rd that runs down to beach about 200m if you go right at the bottom your faced with a huge shingle wall but doesnt get so crowded that way
good luck mackerel during the day whiting at night good chance of sole if the whiting leave the bait alone long enough

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
a couple of us are fishing off of dungie friday night the last time i fished there was 16 years ago and we used to just drive on to the shingle and park near where we were fishing from i just need to know where is the best place to park and the best spot for the big bass its my last session for a couple of months so a decent fish would be nice thanks
driving on to the shingle will risk a large fine now days
use the carparks or join DAA at Seagull tackle for access to the road

1 - 6 of 6 Posts