World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, going on a weekend session starting at seagull's to pick up some bait about midday and then was going to go to dungie tomorrow afternoon for mackies, fish right through till the morning in the search for sole, couple hours kip, then off to lydd to try for some bass! am i right in thinking that my plan for the mackies stinks cos of the weather, but my plan for the bass could still come to something? and would a quick stop off at hythe sat afternoon satisfy my thirst for mackerel? i need the power of your knowledge! cheers dave

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's what i was thinking, looks like i'll just have to concentrate my efforts on catching the biggest whiting you've ever seen then! oh, and sole, and bass........

G

·
was thinking of going round to deal tomorrow afternoon to get out the wind for the night tide but just looked at the weather on wind guru or xc weather,whatever it's called,and it looks like it could be ok for my 1st choice venue.might get down dungy after all!!:wiggle:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, i shall definately be there, round the back of the station somewhere, hopefully with a huge bag of fish other than whiting! lets pray for sole!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool, that'd be good. i'll be the idiot in the shorts at 2 in the morning freezing his b***s off! never do learn!!

G

·
were be gone by 2am!look out for a white,fat labradour.i wont be far away from that bleeding thing.it's me mate steves mutt.

it aint like one of the dogs people on here have been moanin about.just dont feed it or u wont get shot of the poxy thing!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Well boys will see you all there behind the power station .Plan to get there for 3 ish. Lok out for the red smock with the WSF logo on the back.:busted_co:busted_co

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Might see you down there as well. Black beach buddy Tall bloke lol

G

·
gonna be a few tall fella's down dungie tomorrow.i'm not as tall as whopper though,he's ever such a tall man.i just hope he don't come dressed as ron's play thing!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
morning!! couldn't sleep what with tactics, weather and fish running through my brain! looking out the window at the rain chucking down and wondering....... why haven't i got a beach buddy?!!!! could be a little wet under my umbrella this weekend! see you all later and happy hunting!

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
gonna be a few tall fella's down dungie tomorrow.i'm not as tall as whopper though,he's ever such a tall man.i just hope he don't come dressed as ron's play thing!
I'll be wearing my usual atire!:huh: Heels are a pain on the shingle though, thank god for that boardwalk !

G

·
Your Black Beach Buddy,is he the one I saw you holding hands with last time? He ws quite tall Im sure you said his name was Mandingo. :wiggle:
:clap3::clap3:

PMSL ron!!

might put some boot polish on me face,u never know,it might work??:blink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts