World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right ive bought some new soleboys dance shoes years ago i used to do a lot of tap danceing but had to give it up because i kept falling into the sink i fish dungie a bit and would really get a buzz if i could get into the dungie soleboy club problem being i havent caught eny soles so i need some sound advice from you soleboys what in your opinion is the best rig to use and how do you make it also i have two pairs of tap danceing shoes for sale size 9s with slight water damage hope to hear from you fellow soleboys reale soon all the best captin no sole:bye2:

·
Banned
755 Posts
right ive bought some new soleboys dance shoes years ago i used to do a lot of tap danceing but had to give it up because i kept falling into the sink i fish dungie a bit and would really get a buzz if i could get into the dungie soleboy club problem being i havent caught eny soles so i need some sound advice from you soleboys what in your opinion is the best rig to use and how do you make it also i have two pairs of tap danceing shoes for sale size 9s with slight water damage hope to hear from you fellow soleboys reale soon all the best captin no sole:bye2:

Aaaarrhh Captin :wave:,
My own Sole rigs for dunge consist of a 4' trace , with three 6" metal booms, spaced at equal distances, with 4" hook lengths, size 4hooks. Built into the top of the trace, i put a 3/4 oz drilled bullet to keep all hard on the botom. As for the shoes, how yer gonna dance with no shoes??? ( everybody was... d-a-n-c-i-n-g with the captin :wiggle::wiggle:). There aint no Sole captin so keep the shoes, everybody likes to dance :wiggle:.

·
Registered
920 Posts
hi captin,
similar to spratdabs, the one sole rig i use is...(dont laugh now)...3 big wire french booms straight onto my shockleader with foot long hooklengths of 20lb black amnesia, size 6 kamasan b940s and half a dungie black. conditions MUST be... low water just before dusk, coloured water with preferably no wind or at least a dying sw wind and pretty much flat calm! wont even bother goin if its anything but. usually 40-50yds out. always keepin the rod tip low. i've used it down dungie for god knows how long and had some good results on it! :fish:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well me old harties ive swapped me tap shoes for length of rope :bb:and a bag of boiled sweets with fluff on fishermans friends :hug:thanks for the tips i will be makeing some rigs up latter :spiteful:when the kids are in bed and cider kicks in:drunk: lol hope to catch a few soles my first mate thinks im a right LEMON SOLE :fish:well i think im moore of assole :rtfm:some thing to do with the wind i keep produceing arfter a baked been sarnie and all that sole blanking ive bin dooing for the last few sessions down the ness has got me thinking about takeing up golf:wiggle: lol captin bob

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
The Sole don't seem to be playing ball lately, but hopefully you guys will show the way atDungi / Dengemarsh this weekend. Good hunting guys.

WW

G

·
hi captin,
similar to spratdabs, the one sole rig i use is...(dont laugh now)...3 big wire french booms straight onto my shockleader with foot long hooklengths of 20lb black amnesia, size 6 kamasan b940s and half a dungie black. conditions MUST be... low water just before dusk, coloured water with preferably no wind or at least a dying sw wind and pretty much flat calm! wont even bother goin if its anything but. usually 40-50yds out. always keepin the rod tip low. i've used it down dungie for god knows how long and had some good results on it! :fish:
tried exactly that last night mate down dungy,useless it was!!

to windy and untold weed.i'll do a report....

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dave ive just found a swap shop at swaleside which rods for clubs think its a bit of a CON thoe lol captin po:hypocrite:hypocrite:hypocrite

1 - 7 of 7 Posts