World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Working wednesday but going down thursday am for the 4pm high tide.

Would you let us know how you get on please mate.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Typical....I've just been sitting on my arse for 2 weeks doing nothing and now there's an offer like that once i'm back at work!!! Lol. Give me a shout next time you're heading there...it would be good to go with another fellow Rochester peep.

·
Registered
842 Posts
doubt i can do wednesday to be honest coz of work but im up for saturday i think ......was gonna try up by wouldham but could squeeze in both over the weekend i spose...let me know

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes mate cant wait,cost me a bomb last year in petrol driving to dungie, but i was catching 20+ cod a session so it was worth it,them midweek tides are the best

G

·
yes mate cant wait,cost me a bomb last year in petrol driving to dungie, but i was catching 20+ cod a session so it was worth it,them midweek tides are the best
looking forward to it aswell mate.all u gotta do is drive to mine and then i'll do the rest.my car uses next to no diesel.

i doubt i'll fish weekends anymore once the old 4 on 4 off starts.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok mate. give it a month n il be starting to go. gotta get me a double this year,had 5 7lb+ fish last year,so frustrating

G

·
ok mate. give it a month n il be starting to go. gotta get me a double this year,had 5 7lb+ fish last year,so frustrating
yeah me too.i had a 7 and a few others a bit smaller.were get em this year mate.

i go to spain for a bit next month so after that i'll be right up for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts