World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all week i"ve had in my ear from my workmate"i"m getting a bait pump".fine contact mick and he"ll sort you out."no,no,i can get one cheaper than that".anyway he tells me his new "alvey slimline bait pump arrives and we arrange to meet at the lbs at 09.30.he presents his new pump taking great pride in the money hes saved,but without hurting his feelings to much it looks like a hydraulic ram on a jcb bucket!!.the pumping was hard going which was agreed by the pro"s and amatuers alike(namely me).i managed about thirty good size worms whilst nige managed zero!!!.i told him to buy some from one of the pros who parted with about thirty for a fiver which was a good deal but then said niges pump wasrubbish as well.dave and ada turned up and set up while the tide was still way out whilst me and nige made our to the pilot for cod and chips and a pint (buuurrrpppp).the fishing was very slow to say the least with two out of four blanking.two schoolies and two whiting were landed and returned.packed up about six with thetide retreating and as always better expectations for the next trip.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Still enjoyed myself though Paul.When you 2 chuckle bros off next mate.
Nice not to be one of the blankers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts